Terraria Server Updates
Over the past few weeks we've made several changes to improve the experience on the Terraria server, so I figured I'd let everyone know so they can take full advantage of the changes!
- Set-up automatic backups every 30 minutes that are stored for 48 hours.
- Restored the SmartStarter plugin, granting all users free items and crystal hearts based on boss progression. This is to ensure you don't get left too far being item-wise if you were offline while the server progressed.
- Added the ability to define protected house regions using
- Added the ability to delete defined house regions using
- Added the ability to grant a friend access to your house region using
- Added the ability for trusted members to move town NPC's.
- Added the ability for trusted members to hurt town NPC's.
- Added the ability for trusted members to renamed town NPC's using
- Added the ability for trusted members to start invasions using items.
- Added the ability for trusted members to use the Rod of Discord.
- Added the ability for trusted members to use the Sundial item.
- Implemented a potential fix for the "Found Server" issue experienced while connecting to the server.
- Altered the Trusted rank color to a prettier lime green.
- Implemented InvSee, allowing admins to view the inventories of potential rule breakers.
If you are interested in adding more features/commands/permissions/configurations to the Terraria world, the best way to do so is posting below (or opening a ticket with ModMail on Discord) with all the information needed to complete your request. Use these links below to see the options available before submitting your request.
Please keep in mind, we use a mobile port of an outdated version, so all the features listed at the links above may or may not be available in our set-up.
If you do not include both what you want to be able to do, and how it can be achieved, your request will be ignored. For example, if you'd like to give trusted members the ability to hurt town NPC's, grab the permission node from the TShock permissions list (
tshock.npc.hurttown) and include it in your request.