Minecraft guilds are a new feature of our Minecraft server, pioneered by the one and only @LancerDoot!
Guilds are a fun and engaging way for a group of friends to benefit from each-other. Guilds will allow groups to grow together and declare wars on others, as-well as introduce a new system of controlled raiding & griefing to spice up the Minecraft world.
How does it work?
In order to establish your own guild, you must meet the follow requirements:
- Have the Trusted role on the UF Discord Server.
- Have at-least 2 other members who are part of the guild to avoid the creation of a bunch of single-member guilds.
- Have 1 stack of gold to pay the central bank for the creation of your guild.
How does the controlled raiding & griefing work?
Guilds will be able to declare war against each other. During times of war, griefing, raiding, and stealing will be allowed between the 2 guild at war.
In order to both ‘declare war’ and ‘sign a peace treaty’ to end war with a guild, you must:
- Inform a Minecraft Staff member that you’re declaring war on another party.
- Inform the opposing party that you’ll declaring war on them, and receive an approval from the leader of that guild to formally declare war against each other.
Other stuff about guilds:
- Guild wars must occur 500-1000+ blocks away from spawn to avoid new & solo players from being caught in the cross fire. Wars should not impede an un-related player from enjoying smooth and relaxing play time.
- Guilds can ally against each other to declare war on other guilds.
Lone Star Republic (LSR) - @LancerDoot, @Eternalfate101, @BigBoiKio47
Please feel free to ask questions about guilds below. Guilds are an actively developing feature of the Minecraft server in an effort to boost activity and find new players and are subject to change over time. If you have a suggestion for the guild mechanics, please do not hesitate to let me know!