We aim for UF to be a fun and friendly place that allows for unfiltered discussion from people all over the world.
While maintaining freedom to say whatever you want, we enforce community guidelines to make this an enjoyable and spam-free place for all.
Posting Guidelines and Etiquette
- Be cool. Do not be rude or disrespectful towards other members. Toxic behavior is not welcomed here. This includes using racist, homophobic, or otherwise bigoted speech.
- Make your reply count. Post useful, thought-out replies. We want this place to be filled with intelligent converstaion. Try your best to use good grammar and create engaging content.
- No low-quality posting (LQP) is allowed. No short, low-quality posts like “bump”, “lol”, “roflmao”, “thanks”, or “cool” are allowed.
- Try to keep your posts above 25 characters. We enforce this minimum to ensure users will refrain from posting low-quality, single word or phrase replies to discussions. This limits the amount of low-quality posts overall, improving the quality of discussion.
- Post in the correct categories. Make sure your post is relevant to the topic. Anything off-topic belongs in the lounge. Double posting and cross posting is not allowed.
- Create relevant post titles. Posts titled things like “CHECK THIS OUT” or “OMG” will be deleted. Be sure to create descriptive, engaging titles that invite members to read.
- Do not post adult content. There is likely a lot of members here who are minors. Providing nsfw content to minors is illegal and will not be tolerated.
- Advertising is not allowed. You don’t like them and we don’t like them. You’re welcome to share your content in the Self Promotion Section, but do not post advertisements.
Disallowed activity includes, but is not limited too, blackhat activity, discussing or engaging in fraudulent activity, harassing members, DOXing or exposing private information of any sort, spreading trojans or ransomware, posting of illegal/stolen/copyright content, coordination and execution of hacking and/or defacement, and selling illegal/stolen/counterfeit goods. To put it simply: we don’t mind what you post as long as it doesn’t jeopardize us. Before posting, use your head and think: Could UF get in trouble for hosting this content?
Punishment and Warnings
Breaking the rules will result in a warning. Based on the severity of the infraction, action will be taken accordingly. Acquiring many warnings can result in a ban.
Administrators can be quickly reached via our Discord server or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You’re also welcome to post questions, comments, or suggestions below. We’ll do our best to hear you.
How can I support UF?
A good way to support UF is by sharing our content and inviting your friends to join the discussion. A even better way to promote the growth and sustainability of community is by upgrading your account—this website has server costs! 💝
This page will be frequently updated to maintain this place in order based on user activity. Help make this place great.